The ECS Cloud Solutions, Teamcenter Cloud Adapter, SAP Cloud Adapter and Cloud Process Engine are available for the IoT platforms Siemens MindSphere and PTC Thingworx as well as various cloud architectures such as PaaS - Platform as a Service - (e.g. Cloud Foundry) and IaaS - Infrastructure as a Service - (e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS - Amazon Web Services). With the ECS Cloud Solutions, the scope of the supporting business processes is extended to engineering.
The Teamcenter Cloud Adapter provides a REST interface to data and functions of the Siemens Teamcenter system for the development of own microservices and/or applications.
Supported Teamcenter modules:
- My Teamcenter (data management, workflow management, versioning and file services)
- PSE and design in context (structure management, views, design scope)
- Change Management
- Requirements Management
- Schedule Management
The SAP Cloud Adapter provides a REST interface to data and functions of the SAP system for developing your own microservices and/or applications.
Supported business objects:
- Bill of material
- Document record and originals
- Equipment structures and Equipment BoM
- Change number
A component is a process engine for running the overarching business logic. In the process engine, this logic is managed in the modeling language BPMN2. The processes and connections are configured via an administration interface. Furthermore, monitoring and analyses on the processes and process data are possible. The processes and process steps can be used in apps and services via interfaces.
- Process administration and monitoring
- Process queue configuration
- Connection configuration
- Schedule configuration
- Process status and persistence
- Restart and resume of processes