Full time or part time - Home Office - Willingness to travel
We are at home in the PLM and IT world, yet come You* first!
This is what we offer you.
- Sicherer workplace in the healthy growing medium-sized Family business
- Strong Team spirit, cohesion and Helpfulness
- Regulated Core working hours and Overtime compensation
- Above average Gross annual target income and optionally a company car
- Further development opportunities and individual appraisal interviews
- Social Corporate Events and Benefits such as company fitness and company bike
You will master this in the future.
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of customer-specific solutions based on Siemens Teamcenter and carry out error analyses as well as troubleshootings.
- Independently and on your own responsibility, you will install, administer, configure and extend Teamcenter, especially data model, workflow design and rendering stylesheet.
- You will implement solutions, primarily in an agile project environment, and report to the respective Solution Architect or Project Manager.
What you bring to the table.
- You have a successfully completed degree or training in the field of computer science, information technology or comparable qualifications and already have very good practical knowledge of C / C++ and/or Java /
- With your expertise as well as initial experience with PLM/PDM concepts and methods, you will support ECS in the future and can demonstrate knowledge in the following areas:
- Teamcenter (Tc) Structure Management, Tc Change Management
- Configuration and server-side customization of Tc based on BMIDE (data model, workflows and ITK )
- Client-side customization, codeless & codefull for AW and RAC
- You have a good understanding of software development processes (code visioning/management and issue tracking system).
- Your German language skills are good and you are also proficient in written and spoken English.
* We attach great importance to equal opportunities. For us, it is the individual with his or her personality, strengths and weaknesses that counts. Gender, skin color, origin and other AGG characteristics play no role for us.