Full time or part time - Home Office - Willingness to travel
We are at home in the PLM and IT world, yet come You* first!
This is what we offer you.
- Sicherer workplace in the stable medium-sized Family business since 1996
- Rousing Team spirit, cohesion and Helpfulness
- Regulated Core working hours and Overtime compensation
- Attractive Gross annual target income and optionally a company car
- Further development opportunities and individual appraisal interviews
- Authentic Events and more Benefits such as company fitness and company bike
You will master this in the future.
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of customer-specific solutions based on Siemens Teamcenter and carry out error analyses, performance analyses as well as troubleshootings.
- Independently and on your own responsibility, you will install, administer, configure and extend Teamcenter, especially data model, workflow design and rendering stylesheet.
- You plan and specify the solutions to be implemented primarily in an agile project environment and report to the respective Solution Architect or Project Manager.
What you bring to the table.
- You have a successfully completed degree or training in the field of computer science, information technology or comparable qualifications and already have very good practical knowledge of C / C++ and/or Java /
- With your profound expertise, relevant experience with PLM/PDM concepts and methods, you will support ECS in the future and can demonstrate detailed knowledge in the following areas:
- Teamcenter (Tc) Structure Management, Tc Change Management, Tc Dispatcher and/or Tc Scheduler and other modules
- Configuration and server-side customization of Tc based on BMIDE (data model, workflows and ITK / SOA services)
- Client-side customization, codeless & codefull for AW and RAC
- Tc integration to CAD and/or ERP systems
- You have experience in working with MS SQL -Server and/or Oracle .
- You have a good understanding of software development processes (code visioning/management and issue tracking system).
- Your German language skills are good and you are also proficient in written and spoken English.
* We attach great importance to equal opportunities. For us, it is the individual with his or her personality, strengths and weaknesses that counts. Gender, skin color, origin and other AGG characteristics play no role for us.