Full time or part time - Home Office - Willingness to travel
We are at home in the PLM and IT world, yet come You* first!
This is what we offer you.
- Sicherer workplace in the stable medium-sized Family business since 1996
- Rousing Team spirit, cohesion and Helpfulness
- Regulated Core working hours and Overtime compensation
- Attractive Gross annual target income and optionally a company car
- Further development opportunities and individual appraisal interviews
- Authentic Events and more Benefits such as company fitness and company bike
You will master this in the future.
- You are the central contact person at the customer for PLM - and project questions and responsible for the recording and analysis of the business processes as well as the development and presentation of solution concepts and implementation possibilities.
- Cost estimation and preparation of offers regarding technical aspects as well as definition and implementation planning for implementations and adaptations in Teamcenter are part of your daily doing.
- They advise customers on possible solutions, approaches, strategies and processes.
- You will apply either agile or classic project methodology for design and specification.
- In addition to concept creation, you will be responsible for design, implementation, migration, testing and roll-out activities and will accompany configuration, customizing and even implement part of customer-specific solutions based on Teamcenter.
- You will work on projects or take over partial/overall project management and manage interdisciplinary and international teams.
What you bring to the table.
- You have successfully completed your studies or training in the field of computer science, mechanical engineering or comparable qualifications and already have very good knowledge of PLM /
- With in-depth expertise, relevant experience with PLM/PDM processes, concepts and methods and many years of project experience (ideally with agile methodology), you will support ECS in the future.
- With your profound expertise, relevant experience with PLM/PDM concepts and methods, you will support ECS in the future and can demonstrate detailed knowledge in the following areas:
- Teamcenter (Tc) Structure Management, Tc Change Management, Tc Dispatcher and/or Tc Scheduler and other modules
- Organization and Access Management
- Configuration and server-side customization of Tc based on BMIDE (data model, workflows and ITK / SOA services)
- Client-side customization, codeless & codefull for AW and RAC
- Tc integration to CAD and ERP systems
- You will have a detailed knowledge of internal functions and processes in Teamcenter and will be able to advise and support our customers with solutions that include the implementation of concepts.
- You have many years of project experience, very good project management skills and intercultural competence as well as the ability to contribute to an interdisciplinary and international team.
- Your German language skills are very good and you are also proficient in written and spoken English.
* We attach great importance to equal opportunities. For us, it is the individual with his or her personality, strengths and weaknesses that counts. Gender, skin color, origin and other AGG characteristics play no role for us.