full time - 40 hours/week - Neumarkt i.d.OPf.
We are at home in the PLM and IT world, yet come You* first!
This is what we offer you.
- Safe workplace in a stable medium-sized family business since 1996
- Rousing Team spirit, cohesion and Helpfulness
- Regulated core working hours and Overtime compensation
- Attractive Gross annual target income and individual appraisal interviews
- Authentic Events and more Benefits such as company wheel leasing and company fitness
You will master this in the future.
- They take care of the procurement of equipment and office supplies, ensure that day-to-day business runs smoothly and take on commercial, project and subject-related tasks in various areas of the company.
- You are also responsible for the time- and cost-optimized travel organization of colleagues with subsequent review of travel expenses including project allocation.
- You will support the fleet management department in areas such as digital driver's license control, master data maintenance and vehicle fleet management.
- You take on organizational, administrative and operational tasks and are the first point of contact when communicating with customers and colleagues by telephone, in writing and on site.
- In a supporting role, you will be responsible for invoicing, dunning and payment transactions.
What you bring to the table.
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship or comparable qualification and ideally already have experience in preparatory accounting.
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office applications and communicate confidently in German and with basic knowledge of English.
- You are reliable, committed, work independently and show initiative. With your confident and friendly demeanor and very good manners, you score points with your fellow human beings.
* We attach great importance to equal opportunities. For us, it is the individual with his or her personality, strengths and weaknesses that counts. Gender, skin color, origin and other AGG characteristics play no role for us.